Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Kerr County A/C & Heating Services Today
Yes, we do! We sell Mitsubishi and Samsung mini split systems. Ductless mini-split heat pumps are a highly efficient solution for transforming garages, sunrooms and other bonus rooms into comfortable, 4-season retreats.
- Energy Savings – Save on your utility bills Mini-split heat pumps can offer dramatically increased efficiency—up to 25.5 SEER (25.5 SEER2)—reducing energy consumption by more than half!*
*Energy savings is a rough estimate based on national average cost per KW/h and cooling degree days on a three-ton system. The savings are not guaranteed and depend on various factors such as weather, temperature set points, home insulation, duct work, maintenance and other factors.
- Small Footprint – Comfort that can fit anywhere! Their small footprint and flexibility to mount on the wall or on the ground makes mini-splits the ideal choice for space-constrained installations.
- Quiet Operation – Keep the peace outdoors! Incredibly quiet operation as low as 51 dBa— less than one quarter of the sound you typically hear from a 14 SEER single-stage heat pump. That makes mini splits perfect near outdoor living areas or in strict noise ordinance zones.
- A/C checks are best performed in the Spring before the heat of summer hits to ensure your system is working properly and efficiently. We send reminders out to our customers in March about scheduling their Spring checks in April.
- Similarly, Heat checks are best performed before we get our first freeze in the winter. We recommend to our customers to have their Heat check scheduled in the October / early November timeframe.